Become a member of Gloucester Civic Trust
Membership is open to anyone interested in the history and heritage of Gloucester.Membership Fees provide income to enable Gloucester Civic Trust to continue its work in the City.
Your support is very important to us.
You will be warmly welcomed whether you wish to become an active volunteer, train as a Tour Guide, or merely maintain an interest in the work of the Trust.
- Individual Membership £15.00
- Joint/Family Membership £22.00
*Subscriptions are payable on joining and then annually on 1st January.
Gloucester Civic Trust is a registered charity, which enables us to claim Gift Aid on subscriptions for those Members who are UK tax payers.
To Celebrate the Gloucester History Festival we are offering 2 months FREE membership which entitles you members access to all of the benefits below. Pay now and you won’t need to pay again until January 2020!!
Benefits of Membership
- Membership Card giving discounts for an annual programme of events
- Discounted tickets for the Gloucester History Festival
- An opportunity to contribute to the strong voice promoting conservation in the city
- Regular Newsletters
- Free, comprehensive training for those wishing to take an active role as a Tour Guide
- The opportunity to volunteer as a Heritage Centre Advisor or Heritage Open Day Steward
- Free glossy calendar annually featuring Gloucester’s history
Join now by downloading a Membership Applicaton Form here.
Send your completed application with the standing order form or a cheque for your subscription to: Membership Admin, Gloucester Civic Trust Ltd, St Michael’s Tower, The Cross, Gloucester. GL1 1PA.
Should you have any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org