Membership is open to anyone interested in the history and heritage of Gloucester. Membership Fees provide income to enable Gloucester Civic Trust to continue its work in the City. Your support is very important to us. You will be warmly welcomed whether you wish to become an active volunteer, train as a Tour Guide, or merely maintain an interest in the work of the Trust.
- Individual Membership £15.00
- Student Membership £3.00
- Joint/Family Membership £22.00
*Subscriptions are payable on joining and then annually on 1st January. Gloucester Civic Trust is a registered charity, which enables us to claim Gift Aid on subscriptions for those Members who are UK tax payers
Benefits of Membership
- Membership Card giving access to our annual programme of Talks and Events
- An Annual Members only FREE Guided tour of Gloucester
- Discounted tickets for the Gloucester History Festival
- An opportunity to contribute to the strong voice promoting conservation in the city
- Regular Newsletters
- Exclusive visits to Historic places and Buildings.
- Free, comprehensive training for those wishing to take an active role as a Tour Guide
- The opportunity to volunteer at the Gloucester History Festival and many more
- Free glossy calendar annually featuring Gloucester’s history * Not included in Student membership offer
Join now by downloading a Membership Application Form Here. Send your completed application with the standing order form or a cheque for your subscription to: Membership Admin, Gloucester Civic Trust Ltd, St Michael’s Tower, The Cross, Gloucester. GL1 1PA. Should you have any further queries, please contact email@example.com