Gloucester Civic Trust – Reports
Annual Chairman’s Report
The Annual Report consists of reports from the chairmen/women, secretaries or convenors of the Trust’s various committees, groups and working parties (see Committees). It also contains special pieces by guest contributors, together with other interesting items such as poems, and the nominations for the annual awards to those who have enhanced the city, or alternatively who have blighted it through ignorance, neglect or worse.
The aim of the Annual Report, which is issued to coincide with the spring AGM, is to keep members fully informed about Trust matters and ongoing projects. Topical graphics and cartoons, linked to things the Trust feel strongly about lighten the content and cause amusement amongst members.
Gloucester Civic Trust has produced and published annual reports from its founding. Earlier ones have been archived, but a special, glossy, illustrated account of our achievements during the first twenty five years is available free by contacting the Trust. As a start to ‘getting down to business’, the Annual Reports begin with the Trust Chairman’s comments about some of the things that have been happening during each year.
You can view the most recent by following the links below. To view these featured activities in PDF format you will need to Acrobat Reader.
- Chairman’s Report 2013 (169kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2012 (170kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2011 (292kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2010 (214kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2009 (159kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2008 (220kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2007 (140kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2006 (196kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2005 (352kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2004 (300kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2003 (296kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2002 (188kb)
- Chairman’s Report 2001 (220kb)
- Chairman’s Report 1999 (264kb)