The Carriage Building was constructed in 1894 by the Gloucester Carriage and Wagon Works as a showroom for horse-draw carriages.
After laying empty and neglected for many years, it has been wonderfully restored as the office of Roberts Limbrick, the Gloucester born and bred partnership of about 80 architects.
Come and hear a short talk about the refurbishment and have a tour around the fine building.
Pre-booking required. Tickets available from the Tourist Information Centre in Southgate Street.
Meet at Roberts Limbrick Architects in Bruton Way opposite the Bus Station.
This event is one of a number making up the Gloucester History Festival and Heritage Open Days.