Become a member of Gloucester Civic Trust
*****SPECIAL OFFER***** Join now and enjoy up to four months free membership
Join between 1st September and 31st December 2017 and pay no further subscription until January 2019, giving you up to four months free membership…………..
Membership is open to anyone interested in the history and heritage of Gloucester.
Membership Fees provide income to enable Gloucester Civic Trust to continue its work in the City.
Your support is very important to us.
You will be warmly welcomed whether you wish to become an active volunteer, train as a Tour Guide, or merely maintain an interest in the work of the Trust.
- Individual Membership £15.00
- Joint/Family Membership £22.00
*Subscriptions are payable on joining and then annually on 1st January.
Gloucester Civic Trust is a registered charity, which enables us to claim Gift Aid on subscriptions for those Members who are UK tax payers.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership Card giving discounts for an annual programme of events
- Discounted tickets for the Gloucester History Festival
- An opportunity to contribute to the strong voice promoting conservation in the city
- Regular Newsletters
- Free, comprehensive training for those wishing to take an active role as a Tour Guide
- The opportunity to volunteer as a Heritage Centre Advisor or Heritage Open Day Steward
- Free glossy calendar annually featuring Gloucester’s history
Join now by downloading a Membership Application Form and a Bank Standing Order Form
Should you have any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org